The youth ministry at Second Presbyterian Church (2PY) is designed to offer ministry activities and opportunities for any and all interested youth from 6th to 12th grades. As a community of God’s love, we strive to create a fun and nurturing environment where youth actively explore their faith. We seek to make our youth group a place where everyone is welcomed, loved and accepted for who they are.
2PY Mission Statement
The youth ministry program of Second Presbyterian Church exists to:
- Help our youth community to grow in faith
- Assist youth to build a close relationship with Jesus Christ, themselves, their peers, their families, their congregation and community
- Provide opportunities to experience the living God through Bible study, congregational worship, and service to the community
- Help youth to discover and affirm their God-given talents
- Equip youth to become a living witness of God’s unconditional love through Jesus Christ in their homes, our community and the world
Contact Associate Pastor Jorge Sayago-Gonzalez··with any questions about our youth, college-age and young adult activities. If any of your contact information changes or if you wish to be removed from our youth database,··or call the church office: (502) 895-3483.·find us on Facebook as Jorge at SecondPres.
The Youth Newsletter will be available every month. To read our latest 2PY newsletter online:
For information about youth programming, please choose a topic below:
- Sunday mornings
- Sunday evening youth fellowship
- Youth choir
- Trips and programs (includes downloadable forms)
Want to sign-up or volunteer? Click here:
Want to pay for an upcoming program – credit card or EFT?
You must have already registered. click here to make your payment.