- May 31, 2020 Service Bulletin
- May 24, 2020 Service Bulletin
- May 17, 2020 Service Bulletin
- May 10, 2020 Service Bulletin
- May 3, 2020 Service Bulletin
- April 26, 2020 Service Bulletin
- April 19, 2020 Service Bulletin
- April 12, 2020 Easter Bulletin
- April 10, 2020 Good Friday Bulletin
- April 5, 2020 Service Bulletin
- Games for the Family
- Pandemic Hope - A Family Devotional for Life During Covid-19
- Weekly Message for Youth from Montreat
- Rene Brown’s Unlocking Us Podcast
- How to Talk to Your Kids about Canceled Summer Plans
- The Year Without Graduation
- Each Thursday night at 7 eastern we'll deliver a little slice of youth and middle school conference so we can be the community now.
- Our 2020 leaders are helping to bring a variety of songs, prayer, and play your way. Each week will feature a different matchup of leaders for you to meet.
- We don't have ways to contact all our conferees directly, so we are depending on YOU, the back home leader contact, to forward this email, or the website link in the button above, to each of your youth.
- We'll be recording this content so if you miss a Thursday, it will still be there for you. You can find the recordings on our website here.
- Your group members can all watch together at an appointed time, or you can watch individually, whatever works best for your group.
Prayers & Articles
- Christianity Offers No Answers About the Coronavirus. It's Not Supposed To
- A Prayer to God in Anxious Times
- Pandemic: The Church's Response through History
- Living in Plague Times
- Daily Meditations by Richard Rohr
- The PCUSA Daily Prayer App: provides brief services for Daily Prayer based on the Presbyterian Book of Common Worship.
- The d365 daily devotional site: written especially for youth and young adults.
- Pray As You Go: a daily prayer session, designed to go with you wherever you go, to help you pray whenever you find time.
Holy Week Daily Prayer Practice